Terms and conditions
1. Identity and address of the responsible of the personal data protection.Under the applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, Cromomix SL, based at Avd. Los Hostales sn, Teruel (postal code 44195) – hereinafter SPA HOTEL CIUDAD DE TERUEL – informs you that by entering your data through the electronic forms on our website or by sending us your CV, you will provide certain Personal Data that will be treated automatically and will be incorporated into the corresponding mixed files, previously registered at the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
2. Online Booking Services
2.1. The purpose of the online booking services is to book a room at the SPA HOTEL CIUDAD DE TERUEL. By using these services, you will fully accept every one of the terms and conditions included in the latest updated version of these terms and conditions.
2.2. Contracting procedure: when using the service, the user will receive a confirmation email in which their booking number will be included. This email is used as proof of your booking and also as confirmation of acceptance. If there is any incorrect information or any unacceptable conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us within 2 days from your booking confirmation.
2. 3. Check in and checkout: Check in is after 14.00h and checkout is anytime before 12.00h.
2.4. In the very unlikely event that the hotel can’t provide the booked accommodation, the clients accepts that the responsibility of the hotel is limited to finding accommodation of a similar level and offering adequate transportation to the new hotel. SPA HOTEL CIUDAD DE TERUEL takes all necessary precautions to ensure that this won’t happen. The client also accepts that the hotel can’t guarantee its notice in advance. The hotel won’t be responsible for the expenses, losses or damages derived or related to the relocation, since it has no control over. If the customer rejects a satisfactory alternative, it will be at his own risk.
3. CancellationsThe bookings made through this website will be guaranteed by the credit card provided by the user in the form. Cancellations won’t be charged if they are made more than 48h before the arrival date (or with more than 15 days on determined dates chosen by the hotel). A late cancellation will mean the automatic 20% charge of the credit card and 100% charge on specific dated. For practical reasons, 48h means anytime before 18.00h the day before the day of arrival. The hotel will automatically release the rooms booked by the customers who don’t show up on the arrival date the next morning. Regarding groups booking, different cancellation policy will be applied. We reserve the right to cancel bookings that we may consider fraudulent.
The payment will be made on departure. We don’t accept American Express cards.
In order to cancel your booking, you can contact our Booking team 24h, any day of the week on (+34) 978 618 618 or at the following booking email: email@example.com
4. Purpose of the Processing of your DataThe collection and automated processing of your personal data has the following purposes: Management of clients in everything related to services and accommodation in our hotel. In case of sending us your CV, our Human Resources department will check it in order to proceed to the selection of personnel that meet an ideal profile to join our company.
You consent your data to be treated in this way and not used for other uses. Likewise, you hereby consent that your data be treated for promotional and marketing purposes including those actions of sending electronic commercial communications with products and services we offer as well as others related to the hotel, travel, gastronomy and leisure sector.
5. Access rights, rectification, cancellation and disagreementWe inform you that you will have all the rights to access, rectify, cancel or disagree your booking, as stated in the Data Protection Legislation. For such purposes, we will need a written and signed request addressed to Cronomicx SL, Avd Los Hostales sn, 44195, Teruel or please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content:
If the request is done by the applicant:
- Identity of the applicant: Name and Surname of the interested party and photocopy of ID. The ID photocopy may be substituted provided that the identity of the applicant can be proven by any other means legally acceptable.
- Address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant.
- Certifying documents of the request needed to be provided.
If the request is done by a legal representative:
- Representative ID or equivalent
- Address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant
- Petition of your request (access, rectification, cancellation and disagreement). In case you request any rectification or cancellation of your booking you will need to indicate the data you will want to correct or change.